Over the next few days I'll be adding some fall/winter clothes from Miss Grace's closet. I'm a bit of a clothes-a-holic so there should be lots of fun outfits in excellent condition for a great price. I'm picky about the upkeep of our clothes too, so most of our boutique/custom outfits never see the inside of a dryer.
Here's the nitty gritty...
1. Each listing will be added as a separate post with description, sizing information, price, and shipping cost (U.S. only please!). No returns accepted. Please read listing carefully.
2. I've lost my zest for auctions, so each listing will be priced with a "buy it now" amount only. No bidding please. Buyer is responsible for payment within 48 hours of receiving invoice from me. If payment is not received, item(s) will be relisted.
3. If you see something that you like, be the first to leave a comment WITH your paypal address under that post and the item is yours! No waiting and wondering how you'll snatch that deal at 3:33 in the morning when the auction ends! If you wish to buy privately without leaving a comment on a post, you can email me directly from my profile. HOWEVER, please note that if someone places a comment directly on the post before I can get to your email and marks the listing sold, then the item will be theirs.
I will invoice you via PayPal and I will need your mailing address.
4. All items ship via USPS Priority Mail with Tracking that way you and I both know where the item is at all times during the shipping process.
5. I have a bit of a shipping hang up and don't wish to make money off of it like so many auction sellers do. Shipping will be a flat rate and will be stated on each listing. If you buy multiple listings, I will adjust accordingly to save you money on shipping.
That's it!Hope you find something you love for the loves of your life!!!